|Age||N/A (Most likely over 900-years-olds)|
|Occupation|| Reformed Villain |
|Introduced in||No Tattoo 4 U, Episode 14|
|Voiced by||Lyall Brooks|
Tattoozala is the world's oldest tattooed villain. By in-canting the word "incubate" Tattoozala can bring to life the wild creature tattoos on his skin, commanding them to attack his victims such as SheZow.
Tattozala's appearance consists of;
- A white wife beater, allowing to reveal his multiple locations of ink, such as arms, neck, and chest/ back.
- A pair of denim grey shorts, revealing the tattoos on his legs.
- Multiple amounts of ink, consisting of dragons, bears, lions and tribal designs. Located all over the body, including the top of the head.
- A pair of brown sandals, with green straps.
- A faded, aged grey mustache.
- His name is a play on Methuselah, who according to the Christian Bible, was the world's oldest person (about 969 years old in most texts).
Episode Appearances Edit