|Pushy Pirate Posse|
|Name||Pushy Pirate Posse|
|Occupation|| Former Villains |
|Introduced in||SheZow Happens, episode 1|
|Voiced by|| Taj Moore|
Pushy Pirate #1-
- A large, black pirate hat. With the print of a skull and crossbones located in the center of the fabric. With a red, piece of fabric to hold it in place.
- A black eyepatch, covering his left eye.
- A large, bushy black beard. Covering most of his face and ending at the length of his abdomen.
- A black and grey color chemed hook, replacing his right hand.
- A white dress shirt, tucked into a blue belt and/ or piece of fabric.
- Large maroon coat, with the patterns of a zig-zag stitch on the cuffs and opening. With a darker red for the collar and cuffs. Ending the cuffs with white cotton puffs.
- A pair of maroon pants to match, tucked into the bottom of his left peg leg, and his right boot.
- A single, mud toned boot. Rolled down under the knee.
- A brownish, faded peg leg. Replacing his left foot.
Pushy Pirate #2-
- A white shirt, the sleeves slightly rolled up to the elbows. Covered in a repeat of for horizontal lines.
- A pair of black pants with a grey like tint to them, slightly bagged at the bottoms. With a navy blue piece of fabric (similiar to Pushy Pirate #1 and #3's) around the waist.
- A pair of brown, high heel boots. Similar to cowboy like boots. (similar, but darker than Pushy Pirate #3's)
- A clean, shaved head.
Pushy Pirate #3-
- A orange head wrap, wrapped around the top of his skull. Which appears to have a yellow skull and crossbones on the middle of it.
- Curly, messy ebony hair. With a curled soul-patch (beard) to match.
- A white dress shirt. Appearing to be puffed at the sleeves and revealing a slight view of the chest, and over lapped with a rugged and torn grey coat.
- Navy blue baggy pants, a similar color to the blue fabric located on his waist (Identical to Pushy Pirate #1 and #2). Messily tucked into his boots.
- Brown boots, similiar to Pushy Pirate #2's except in a lighter tone.