|Introduced in||Hot Rocks|
Marsha was first introduced in the episode; Hot Rocks . Given her sassy, yet rude demeanor, Marsha makes a perfect contestant for a rock band's lead singer. Followed by two males who appear to be members (bassist and drummer.) of her band, Marsha and The Mayhem. These two deliver a swift catchphrase of the word "burn" when Marsha delivers a nasty lick.
Marsha's appearance consists of;
- Raggedy, untamed ebony hair. To give that "rockstar" look to it.
- A long, sleeveless purple dress. Cutting off somewhat near her knees. With slight, rigged bottoms.
- Black shorts, ending in the middle of her thighs, and overlapped by the dress.
- Slick, ebony combat boots. Given more to the style of a rocker look.
- A light lavender choker, followed by a black, gold locket.
- Lavender, fish net gloves. Ending at the length slightly past the elbows.
- A small coating of make-up; A light layer of a lavender colored eye-shadow, along with a small, dark coating of ebony lipstick.
- Optional; A white, solid-body, gibson explorer. With three, maroon colors buttons at the very ends. And a long, black and maroon color schemed neck.
- Even appearing to be a somewhat "popular" garage band, Marsha and The Mayhem appear to have their name mispronounced quite a bit. (On purpose by Guy; Marsha and The Marshmallows. And on accident by Brian Smirk; Marsha and The Meatloaf.)