|Species|| Anthromorphic Avian (Bird) |
|Introduced in||Le Pigeon, Episode 22|
|Voiced by||Dan Hamill|
Le Pigeon is a genetically modified French pigeon who is also an avid bird activist and, ironically a villain (especially towards humans). His strong paternal instincts have proven to be a weakness. Le pigeon appears to speak in a thick, heavy french accent. Giving out "foul words" such as; Sucre Bleu, which is know as a profanity for a cry of surprise- or, as SheZow points out in Sarcazmo the Great..a very hard harsh cuss word.
Le Pigeon's appearance consists of:
- A pair of large, circle frame, clear glasses. Resting on top of his beak.
- The color cheme of a light grey, a dark geyish-navy blue, and a dark grey for his feathers. Covering him from head to toe.
- Large tallons and claws, in the color of a faded daffodil.
- A set of large wings, reaching a length that overcomes his body.
- Rain of terror: Similar to the color of pigeon poo (white), this is shot from a large gun like cannon that Le pigeon carries around under his arms. Giving off the color scheme of; neon green, and a metallic grey.
Episodes Featured InEdit
- Le Pigeon appears to have a son (Revealed in Le Pigeon) by the name; Eggbert. Who he accidentally mistakens Maz 's sidekick costume; chickpea, for.