|George the Troll|
|Name||George the Troll|
|Introduced in||Crash Thunder|
George The Troll was first introduced in the episode; Crash Thunder. Shown to be the spark of a huge fib told towards Crash Thunder. (being ordered that if he did not forfeit his World Heavy Weight Champion title to his rival; Freddie Fartonavich. The troll "promised" to place a curse on him and his mother.) Revealed to be a hoax created by Crash Thunder's mother herself, George the Troll was nothing more but a costume.
George the Troll's appearance consists of;
- A short height in appearance, atleast compared to Crash Thunder.
- Grey strands of hair, protruding from the shoulders and his back. Along with the big, bear like patch on his chest.
- A large, brown, mocha shaded vest, similar into the style of an animal pelt. Shown as sleeve-less and with a small, white skull button across the center of the chest.
- Mocha cuffs to match, in the shade of the vest with and "x" styled stitching.
- Green, wart covered skin. With slight blotches of a darker, moss like shade.
- White, large claws. Protruding from his finger tips.
- Bare feet, usually appeared to be see on most trolls.