|SheZow of the West|
|Occupation|| Super-Heroine |
|Relatives|| Guy Hamdon |
|Introduced in||Family Tree, episode 12|
|Voiced by||Elizabeth Nabben|
Cowgirl SheZow's appearance consists of (under the condition/reason Cowgirl SheZow's color scheme is unknown, everything will be placed under the way they appear);
- A large, ten gallon cowboy hat. With a slight wrap of cheetah print fabric wrapped around the base of the hat. Allowing the "S" symbol to sit on top of it's folds.
- Light ebony, gradient tinted hair. Similiar to the style of both Droosha and 1920s SheZow.
- A long sleeve sweater, overlapped by a tasseled vest on the abdomen. And a pair of slightly folded, pointed gloves ending at the middle of the lower arm.
- A tassled vest, with the collar in the print of a cheetah pattern. With a small, SheZow symbol star badge on her left breast.
- The SheZow Beautility Belt, in a slightly different style than the modern beautility belt.
- A tassled skirt, with the print of the cheetah pattern near the bottom, with a small "s" symbol in the thread; the beginning of the tassels.
- A pair of black, pointed-toe, high heeled boots. Ending right at the beginning of the knees.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Whips: Wielded at the side of each of her hips, these long, leather tools, these allow SheZow to ensnare enemy weapons or lasso an opponent.
- Cowgirl SheZow appears to have the same face structure as Droosha and Sheanderthal.
- When at first appearance, the shehicle take form of a horse.
- When Cowgirl SheZow changes out of her heroine costume, she appears to be a bearded lady; making the statement "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a trim!"