|Species|| Anthropomorphic Candy Bar |
|Occupation|| Former Villain |
|Introduced in||S.I.C.K. Day, Episode 7|
|Voiced by||Dan Hamill|
Candy Rapper is a candy themed villain, knowing to rap out random lyrics that come "with the flow"; he tends to keep to his Name! Being known as one of the former members of S.I.C.K, he "helps" alongside Mega Monkey, Mocktopus, Tara, and Spit Bubble.
Candy Rapper's appearance consists of;
- A purple wrapper, covering the "chocolate" abdomen and body.
- Golden teeth, also know as Grillz. Golden plates that cover the front of the teeth.
- Chocolate arms and hands, that are covered with an array of different accessories such as multiple Golden Diamond 20-Karrot rings (styled as both separate and multi-finger jewelry), a golden wrist band, and a golden wrist watch. (stating in S.I.C.K Day that "This bling is costing me a FORTUNE!")
- He wears a pair of black shades, the shade being powerful enough to cover his eyes.
- Red shoes (most likely resembling Jays), with golden laces and toe caps, along with a gold patches on the heels.
- Golden necklace, with a logo in diamonds of four circular dots. Along with a clock attached (similar to the rapper, Flava Flav).
- A yellow sweat-band, wrapping his "forehead".
- Candy Sprocks: Candy Rapper can throw candy rocks that combust into a burst of sparks.
- Rapping: It's..it's just bad enough to cause injury to one's ears.
- Revealed in Mr. Nice Guy, it's apparent like anyone else that Candy Rapper has a family; who he refers to as sweet- which could determine that his family could also be anthropomorphic candy.
Episode Appearances Edit