|Occupation|| Hero |
|Relatives|| Guy Hamdon |
|Introduced in||Family Tree|
Being deceased, over time the costume had taken a change to fit into current society fashion.
SheZow's appearance consists of;
- Of coarse, The SheZow Glamazon Power Ring on her right, index finger.
- Pink, wavy hair with an ebony tiny on the bottoms. Similiar to Guy and Kelly's mother, Droosha 's hairstyle.
- A Glamrock studded head band, the large gem placing a feather in it's place.
- A long long necklace with small, black, circular beads. The top part ending straight above the breasts, and dangling down after the waist.
- A pair of light pink, latex gloves that even near the elbows. The same pair wor by the current SheZow (Guy).
- The Beautility Belt, covered in a color scheme of pink and black. The beautility belt holds an arsenal of fighting gadgets. Similiar to the current SheZow's, just slightly positioned differently.
- A pair of black, knee high, high heel boots, color being an ebony black.
- A thigh length, pink dress with a shredded, pointed bottom. And set of black straps holding the SheZow S emblem in place,
- It appears when Maz and Guy first arrive to the 1920s, Flapper Girl SheZow has the ability to fly. Which Guy bitterly points out. ("She can FLY?! How come I can't fly!")
- Flora looks exactly like Kelly, hair and facial features.
Weapons and PowersEdit
- Glamrock Whip: With a slight jerk, SheZow can pull the weapon know as her head band from it's place. Forming it into a whip with ease.
- Flight: Bitterly pointed out by Guy (SheZow), 1920s SheZow have the ability to soar.